Interactive, educational, fun, fast paced workshops for children ages 5-11 years old. Sessions are planned to take into consideration the national curriculum in order for children to fully understand and enjoy sessions.
Sports & Activities
- Balance and coordination
- Agility and endurance to perform better in sports
- Combat fitness sessions and introduction to different sports
Nutrition in School
- Nutrition education
- Educational games about junk food vs healthy food
- Learn and distinguish between different types of vegetables and fruits
- Gain knowledge about the human body and how it reacts to different types of food
Support for Parents and Teachers
These sessions are provided to educate parents and teachers about children’s nutrition, physical activity and emotional wellbeing. Whether it is a nutrition talk or an interactive sporting activity where parents will be taking part in hands-on activities and games. On our nutrition talks, we will provide information about school lunches, snacks and meals. In addition, we can provide training for teachers, again taking a hands-on approach and getting involved!