How else to make our lives better than by helping others? As it is considered in India, “to do good to others is good Karma”
Let ’s be honest, the most selfish thing that you can do is to do something for someone else. Think about it, the person who benefits the most is you! You will be beaming with energy! Your self-esteem will increase and so will your confidence. Take a leaf from this philosophy to empower those around you that might need your help whether it is food, company, opportunities, friendship, love, time and respect.
Here are some ideas...
1. Give someone an opportunity to grow professionally
2. Buy from your small and local businesses
3. Call friends and let them know how great they are and how much they mean to you
4. Encourage wellness i.e. Start a social running/fitness group
5. Buy something from someone just because they might need the sale
6. Donate time to a charity or good cause
7. Distribute information at work and in your communities to encourage people to lead happier, healthier and fulfilled lives
Have a fantastic week and do not forget to spread kindness and happiness around! It makes an impact in your life, your health and those around you.